Welcome. Mildred’s Lane is very pleased to invite you to this art project, a 96-acre landscape and home – site experience. It operates as an emergent event. We can collaborate with you to create a workshop or event specific to your group’s needs and desires. Destination visitors, groups and institutions often book overnight stays through requesting an invitation. We also organize socials and workshops during the year and happily work with you to co- curate such events.
All visitors must request an invitation to reserve a place or to attend events.
• Site tour and lecture of Mildred’s Lane (Trans)Historical Society and Museum and of the New Contemporary Art Complex(ity) projects, landscape interventions, outbuildings and the surrounding bewilderness: $25/person.
• TOWN FRIDAY is Free and open to the PUBLIC
• Social Saturday and contributing guest lecture and dinner in the Barn Lyceum. Please Request an INVITATION : $25/student $50/full price
• Camping: $50/person.
• Rustic overnight stay in a project guesthouse or room: $150/person.
• Rustic overnight stay in a project guesthouse or room with guided tour, with invitation to an artful dinner: $200/person.
• Overnight stay at Tyler Hill Guesthouse on Brook Road, a three-bedroom, 1 bath cottage a short distance away: $125/room or the whole cottage is $300/night, two night minimum.
• Adjunct projects: (Negotiable) An institution may make adjunct relationships with Mildred’s Lane or with one or more of the artists working on site projects there.
• Institutional Projects: (Negotiable) Institutions, departments, or faculty may develop a course of study around an existing project, or invent a project for Mildred’s Lane, like that of Mildred' s Lane Renovating Walden, an ongoing series of project workshops and events.
• Institutional Retreats: (Negotiable). Mildred’s Lane is also an unusually engaging environment for institutional retreats, think tanks, symposia, etc.
• Propositions: Mildred’s Lane is open to your invitations, propositions and barter.
EMAIL US to request an invitation.
Please contact us about your plans so that we may communicate about availability, directions, schedules, and upcoming events. Also, if it is your first visit, please consider adding a scheduled tour.
• Children: Welcomed at no charge, although, it is not a childproof site, therefore children must be attended to at all times by caregivers.
• Pets: We cannot accommodate your pets. It can be very dangerous for domestic animals.