The Social Saturday event/experience includes a special presentation by a renowned international creative practitioner and an artful dining experience, all for a sliding scale contribution starting at $25/students; $35/other humans; $50/full contribution plus generosity, and; $100/ patron.
Follow the protocol:
• Reserve by responding to an email announcement or this website. There is limited seating, so if you haven’t already, please contact us first.
• RSVP online at the link below. Make your contribution.
• Make sure to reserve with the names of all guests in your party. This is important; they need a reservation. We need to know who is attending.
• Tours are available for an additional $25/person contribution. All Tours begin at 5pm sharp at the site.
The day of the event, you must check-in by 5:00pm:
The Mildred Complex(ity) Project Space
37B Main Street
At that time you will receive instructions as to where the event/experience is going to take place.
• Please bring your own beverages, make your selections at Narrowsburg Fine Wine & Spirits, on Main Street – mention Mildred's Lane and you will receive a discount!
• Children are welcome as our guests.
• Pets are not allowed, please leave them at home – not in your car.
Contributions are made on a SLIDING SCALE according to individual income.