The Social Saturday event/experience includes a special presentation by a renowned international creative practitioner and an artful food experience, all for a sliding scale contribution according to individual income starting at $25/students; $35/others; $50/full contribution plus generosity, and; $100/ patrons.
Follow the protocol:
• ToReserve, Click on REQUEST AN INVITATION in weekly email announcements or on this website. Limited places,so please contact us first.
• Follow the prompts tomake your contribution.
• Make sure to reserve all guests in your party. This is important; who and how many are attending.
• Tours are available for an additional $25/person contribution. All Tours begin on times given to you. Tours will need to be added to cart as a seperate item additional to the Social Saturday Contribution.
The day of the event, check-in on time,
The Mildred Complex(ity) Project Space
37B Main Street
Narrowsburg, New York 12764
You will receive instructions as to where the experience event will take place.
• Please bring your own beverages, make your selections at Narrowsburg Fine Wine & Spirits, on Main Street – mention Mildred's Lane and you will receive a discount!
• Children are welcome as our guests as our guests as long as they are attended by parents at all times.
• Pets are not allowed, please leave them at home – not in your car.