• Site tour and lecture of Mildred’s Lane (Trans)Historical Society and Museum and of the New Contemporary Art Complex(ity) projects, landscape interventions, outbuildings and the surrounding bewilderness: $25/person.
• Social Saturday and contributing guest lecture and dinner in the Barn Lyceum: $25/student $50/full price
• Camping: $50/person.
• Rustic overnight stay in a project guesthouse or room: $150/person.
• Rustic overnight stay in a project guesthouse or room with guided tour, with invitation to an artful dinner: $200/person.
• Overnight stay at Tyler Hill Guesthouse on Brook Road, a three-bedroom, 1 bath cottage a short distance away: $125/room or the whole cottage is $300/night, two night minimum.
EMAIL US to request an invitation.
Please contact us about your plans so that we may communicate about availability, directions, schedules, and upcoming events. Also, if it is your first visit, please consider adding a scheduled tour.